Fulfilment of Contract
- Goldwyn Cakes is not responsible for any delay or inability to deliver based on accidents, natural disasters, transportation issues, inclement weather, illness, death, labor troubles, delay in supplies, disputes or strikes, or any other circumstance beyond Goldwyn Cake's control.
- If Goldwyn Cakes has completed the cake but it can’t be delivered due to uncontrollable circumstances, the Client will be refunded 100% of the total cost.
- If Client picks up the cake, Goldwyn Cakes no longer assumes any responsibility for damage caused to it.
- Serving size estimations are not guaranteed to be exact. Goldwyn Cakes is not responsible for a shortage of cake if the pieces are cut too large. Refer to our sizing chart as well as our serving videos.
Delivery and Set Up
- There is a delivery fee that is calculated when you place your order.
- Goldwyn Cakes is not responsible for tardiness if the venue is changed within 48 hours of the event.
- The Client may pick up the cake. The Client assumes liability once it passes into the Client’s possession.
- The Client is responsible for providing a suitable environment for the cake (away from heaters, vibrations, people, suitable surface, suitable outdoor setting).