Deposits & Payments
- The date of the event is considered “booked” upon receipt of a deposit equaling 30% of the total value of the cake/cupcake, delivery charges etc
- The final payment is due 8 days prior to event.
- If the cake is booked 8 days or less before the reception, the deposit will equal 100% of the total cost, if we are able to fit your cake in with our schedule, and is non-refundable.
- Preferred methods of payment are bank transfer, credit card.
- The Client will have a grace period of 2 days after the payment date to pay debt before the contract is cancelled.
- If payment is not completed 8 days before order, Goldwyn Cakes will stop work on the order, and deposit will be non-refundable.
- The Client must notify Goldwyn Cakes if there is a change in the date of the event or a complete cancellation.
- If there is any postponement to your order, notify us immediately and we will see what can be done.
- If we have already started your order, we will be unable to postpone it.
- If we are unavailable on the date you would like to postpone it to, your order will be cancelled based on terms below.
- If a cancellation occurs 8 days prior to the date of the event, all money will be refunded including the deposit fee.
- If a cancellation occurs 4-8 days prior to the event, payment will be refunded minus the deposit fee.
- If a cancellation occurs less than 4 days prior to the event, no payment will be refunded.